Automating your invoice flow
Do you still send or receive paper invoices? We are happy to support you in digitizing and automating your invoice flow. Easy Systems offers a user friendly and easy solution for e-invoicing. What is meant by e-invoicing?
Electronic invoicing (e-invoicing) is the exchange of the invoice document between a supplier and a buyer in an integrated electronic format. This is not the same as sending and/or receiving digital (PDF) invoices. An e-invoice is a standardized data file which can be processed by your ERP or financial system without the use of OCR software. As a bonus, eliminating paper and physical distribution will save costs as well as the environment.
E-invoicing offers many benefits compared to sending PDF invoices. As said an e-invoice can be processed by your software automatically, without any human intervention. PDF invoices still require various actions, like invoice scanning and capture by an OCR tool. For completely automated ánd encrypted e-invoicing you’ll need to connect tot the European E-invoicing Network (PEPPOL).
Electronic sending and receiving of invoices
Our e-invoicing application enables you to send and/or receive your invoices electronically. It can manage the trafficking of all your invoices, regardless of the file format (PDF, XML, UBL) and delivery method (email, FTP, HUB).
Easy Exchange offers you access tot the PEPPOL network
Easy Exchange can be seen as a Billing Service Provicer. and offers secured access to the European E-invoicing Network (PEPPOL). When connected to this network you’ll have instant access to all the other European organizations who are connected.
PEPPOL is short for ‘Pan-European Public Procurement Online’. It is the ‘new’ European standard in electronic document exchange. Every country in Europe has its own access point which offer access to the network. In the Netherlands the access point is managed by Simplerinvoicing. Easy Exchange connects you to this access point.
E-invoicing with Easy Exchange
Easy Exchange is your carefree Billing Service Provider. With our Easy Connector you’ll have access to the secured European e-invoicing network (PEPPOL). This means you will be able to both send ánd receive (secured) electronic invoices. Easy Exchange takes care of all your incoming ánd outgoing invoices. Whether they are send by e-mail or through the PEPPOL network. No matter the file format, Easy Exchange converts the file into the ‘language’ spoken by your or your customers ERP or financial software system.
By implementing Easy Exchange in your organization you will gain more control and insight over your outgoing and incoming cash flows, enabling you to optimize both your purchase to pay and order to cash process.
All formats of E-invoicing
Our e-invoicing application supports the Government standard for E-invoicing (UBL/Peppol) and the SETU-standard for the temporary employment industry (XML-HR). Of course you can add multiple XML definitions. The software can also automatically redirect PDF invoices to the OCR engine of your scanning software.
Furthermore, the application can ‘guard ‘ the FTP directory and integrate with different HUB’s/Billing Service Providers. This makes our solution the hybrid model for all incoming electronic invoices.
Benefits of Easy Exchange
- E-invoicing no matter the file format and
- No drastic adjustments needed on your current software systems
- Easy Exchange ‘speaks’ all e-invoicing languages. It makes sure all invoices are converted to the file format your or your customers software system can process.
- Secured access to the Europeane-invoicing network (PEPPOL)
- Access to all organizations which are connected to the PEPPOL network. Creating more commercial opportunities within Europe.
- Organizations are easily accessible. All connected organizations are registered in the network based on an unique identification number. For example; the Chamber of Commerce or VAT number. These numbers can be used by your supplier to reach you. Sort of like a telephonenumber.
- Because of this type of registration you are always sure who the sender of the invoice is. This means no more fake invoices!
- All the data send over the PEPPOL netword is encrypted. This ensures save communication and leaves no room for any altering of the documents being send.
The most suitable solution
There are several possibilities when it comes to digital or electronic invoicing. Maybe you would like to start simple by sending and receiving invoices over e-mail. Maybe you would like to automate your entire invoicing process by connecting to the PEPPOL network. Or, also possible, maybe you would like to outsource your complete invoicing process. All variations are possible. Please contact us for more information or a free consult.