Easy Systems is participating in the PROAS4 Action. The main objective of this project is to implement the AS4 protocol and upgrade the Service Metadata Publishers (SMP) of 5 certified PEPPOL Access Points (AP) for the cross-border exchange of electronic documents.
Benefits of eDelivery
- Make savings in the cost of creating, maintaining and operating document and data exchange networks.
- The wide use of the same eDelivery specifications is expected to create incentives for software companies to offer eDelivery compliant solutions at a competitive cost.
- Accelerate the delivery time of a working document and data exchange network as eDelivery provides out of the box specifications and software components.
- Foster synergies at all levels with other service providers of eDelivery.
- Increase the quality of document and data exchange networks.
- As use increases, the wide availability of IT engineers with knowledge and experience in eDelivery’s technical specifications is also expected to increase.
Easy Systems participates in INEA projects to expand and improve the electronic exchange of business documents. Easy Systems offers services to increase and support the usage of the PEPPOL network. Services include: registering organizations (and their relations) on the PEPPOL network; receiving and sending documents in the most efficient way; building, converting and validating documents; connecting ERP and financial systems to the PEPPOL network in order to provide possibilities for efficient communication among organizations in all areas from sales to purchase and from request to purchase order.
• Official website: https://cef.esamtecnologia.com/proAS4
• INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2019-eu-ia-0009
• Start date: 01-11-2019
• Conclusion date: 30-04-2021
• Grant: 280.767 EUR
• Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2019/1930700
• Action number: 2019-EU-IA-0009
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Easy Systems and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.