As members of the EURINV19 consortium, we participated in the meeting that was celebrated on Tuesday, 1st December, in order to review the milestones already achieved during the project and the next steps to take. The European Commission is funding the initiative through the CEF Telecom program.
The action aims to update the electronic invoicing platforms of 5 Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) providers to be fully compliant with the European eInvoicing standard (EN) required syntaxes (UBL and CII) and the legislation of the countries they operate, as well as to implement their respective eInvoicing solutions compliant with EN for 4 end-users.
Therefore, they will be compliant with what the European standard requires concerning international transactions. Participating in the project are Universitat de València, LMT Group, Elcom, SATA, Trinity College, NetEDI, Generix Group France, Crediflow, Qvalia, Transalis, Easy Systems, Tatra Billing, Carrefour and Althea.
- Official website: http://cef.uv.es/eurinv19
- INEA’s website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2019-eu-ia-0037
- Start of the project: 01/01/2020
- Conclusion of the project: 30/04/2021
- Agreement No.: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2019/1928191
- Action No.: 2019-EU-IA-0037
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Easy Systems and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.